I have grown to love Cher Lloyd's new song so I thought I'd re-create the look that she wore in her video. It's such a smokey yet subtle look and I have to say that I love it.
Here's the look...
Products used to create this look:
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Urban Decay Naked Palette (Eyeshadows used were 'Virgin' and 'Buck')
- MAC Eyeshadow in 'Groundcover'
- MAC Eyeshadow in 'Short Shorts'
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eyeliner Pencil in 'Zero'
- Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara
- False Eyelashes (Bought in a pack of 60 from eBay)
If you would like to create this look all you have to do is follow my nice and easy steps.
- Apply Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion to your eyelids. Blend using your finger.
- Apply 'Buck' to your eyelids using a flat eyeshadow brush. I find that patting the eyeshadow onto the eyelids works best.
- Blend a small amount of 'Groundcover' into the crease using a tapered eyeshadow brush. I blended the 'Groundcover' slightly up to the browbone just to create a more smokey look.
- Apply 'Short Shorts' to the browbone using the tapered eyeshadow brush previously used. Also blend into the crease colour.
- Apply 'Virgin' to the very edge of the browbone using a small eyeshadow brush.
- It's time to apply the eyeliner to your bottom and top lash line. Make sure you apply a thick layer as this adds to the smokiness.
- Apply mascara to your eyelashes and then add on a pair of false eyelashes. It isn't necessary to apply false eyelashes but I did for the purpose of this tutorial.
I hope you all liked this makeup tutorial, if you have any requests please feel free to comment below.