Wednesday 14 December 2011

Collection 2000 Haul

The only time I ever visit the Collection 2000 counter is when I need to re-buy my beloved lasting perfection concealer. I rarely ever look at other Collection 2000 products because I don't feel the need to as I stick to brands I know I love, for example, MAC and Chanel. 

Last Friday I had to pick up a new concealer but whilst at the counter I decided to look at other Collection 2000 products, to my surprise I found a lot of products that I wanted to try, including the lovely Cream Puff everyone has been raving about. 

Boots had there usual 3 for 2 offer to I picked up 6 things to try, here's what I bought...


Metallic Cream Eyeshadow in '06 - Platinum Bling' - £2.99

Metallic Cream Eyeshadow in '06 - Emerald City' - £2.99
(Swatches can be found at the end of this post)

The metallic cream eyeshadows are amazing, they apply to the eyelids evenly and they dry within a matter of seconds. They claim to last all day without creasing and I have to say that they do just that! These beauties do not budge!

Here's a look I created using 'Platinum Bling'...





I love this cream puff, it's such a lovely colour and it feels ever so moisturising! They're a little like MAC kissable lip colours except they're so much better! I'm definitely going to purchase more of cream puffs. I love the applicator too as it allows you to apply the lip cream evenly without making a mess. 




Four words... MAC Candy Yum Yum! This is an excellent dupe for MAC Candy Yum Yum. I know a lot of people wanted the lovely MAC lipstick so if you're one of the millions of people that wanted it, you may as well spend £1.99 on this beauty as there is practically no difference between the two. I'm definitely going to do a comparison post!

This lipstick feels great on the lips, it's not drying whatsoever. I also like how this lipstick fades lightly throughout the day as the majority of rub off completely without fading. I would say that this lipstick lasts around 6 hours before fading which is brilliant!



Eye Definer Lasting Colour in '01 - Black' - £1.99 

I love these types of eyeliners as you don't have to sharpen them which is great for lazy people like myself. You just have to twist and apply! 
It isn't the blackest eyeliner I've ever seen but it's black nevertheless and to be fair, it applies like a dream. 



Lasting Perfection Concealer in '01 - Fair' - £4.19

I cannot praise this product enough, it's absolutely amazing! I will continue to purchase this concealer forever! I have done a full post on this concealer so if you're looking to buy this concealer then I'd check out that post!


Swatches...

From left to right; Lasting Perfection Concealer, Emerald City, Platinum Bling, Cotton Candy, Pink Shock, Eye Definer


I hope you like my new Collection 2000 goodies! If you would like me to do full posts on any of these products then please let me know.

Thanks for reading!
:)

9 comments:

  1. Great haul cool products might have to try some :)

    http://winterskelly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul. Make sure you check out Collection 2000 Skyscraper mascara too. Out of all the mascaras I've tried, it's the top of them all and only £4.99 :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I really do like the look of those metallic cream eyeshadows! I especially like the uniqueness of the olive one!
    The cream puffs are amaze! I have an orange-y one that I love! May have to try the colour you've picked out! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Cream Puffs, they're amazing! I swear by my Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer as well :)

    Frances x
    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com
    Twitter: @Francesss__

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need that pink lipstick!

    Holli x
    Dragonmommy123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow those eyeshadows look amazing and so pigmented, will have to try them. My friend has the cream puff lip stuff and swears by it. I haven't bought Collection 2000 in years x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to try the cream puff still, I have the lipstick :D They're great.

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    Lucy
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have heard SO much about this concealer! I don't even own a concealer at the minute so I will definitely be buying this very very soon!
    Lovely blog :)
    xxx

    inordinatelyplush.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love love the pink shock lipstick! I bought it a couple of summers ago when we were having a pink lipstick fad and I have loved it ever since! In fact I wore it at my Christmas Ball recently. Its such a beautiful colour if you have the confidence to pull it off!!
    Love love your blog by the way
    Nashxx

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...