What you will need:
- White nail polish - I used Orly 'White Out'
- Bright pink nail polish - I used Nubar 'Hot Pink'
- Orange nail polish - I used 17 'Orange Soda'
- Yellow nail polish - I used Ciate 'Big Yellow Taxi'
- Green nail polish - I used Nubar 'Kiwi'
- Blue nail polish - I used O.P.I 'What's With The Cattitude'
- Purple nail polish - I used O.P.I 'Planks A Lot'
- Black nail art pen - I used the WAH Nail Art Pen
- Dotting tools
Before creating multi coloured leopard print nails, it's important to know how to create the leopard print. Below is a step by step photograph showing you how to create leopard print.
How to create leopard print, the easy way:
If you would like to create multi coloured leopard print nails all you have to do is follow my nice and easy steps.
Apply two coats of the white nail polish to your nails. The white nail polish acts a blank canvas and it also makes colours appear a lot brighter.
Using the different coloured nail polishes (pink, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple) and dotting tools, apply several dots to your nails. I created both medium and small dots but you can create either small, medium or large dots, or a mix of different sized dots.
Using the WAH nail art pen, create the leopard print.
Using the WAH nail art pen, fill in any gaps by creating small black splodges.
And we're done!
I hope you liked this nail tutorial and if anyone has any nail tutorial requests then please comment below.
Many thanks for reading!