Thursday 18 July 2013

My Graduation

As some of you may know, today I graduated from Manchester Metropolitan University with a Bsc Honours Degree in Food and Nutrition. I had a lovely day with my family and it was so lovely to graduate with my Boyfriend. As I had such a great day, I thought I'd share some snaps with you but before that I'm going to waffle a little. 
The past three years have been very hard for me and if you watch this video, you'll find out why. Not only that but I was assaulted at University, let down by numerous lecturers and wasn't given the support I needed, if truth be told, my time at University wasn't great. I disliked every moment of University so much so I didn't want to attend my graduation because I thought it would be a reminder of the bad times but with persuasion and words of wisdom from my Mamma and Grandma, I decided to go and I have to admit, I'm so glad I did. 
Today I felt proud, not proud of the fact I got a great degree but for the fact I actually completed University because I honestly didn't think I would, it's taken blood, sweat and tears to complete my degree but I did it. With strength and determination, I did it. I'd also like to thank my beautiful Mamma because I honestly couldn't have done it without her, my Mamma is my rock and I'm lucky to have her <3 
I got my degree and I'm proud to have it. 

Today was amazing, and I absolutely loved the fact I graduated with my Boyfriend (Adam). So without further ado, here are some snaps of our day.















I also received a huge bunch of beautiful flowers and a really cool graduation pack off my Mamma this morning, how lovely! 



I hope you liked looking at these pictures and if you're Graduating this week or next, congratulations and good luck! 

Much love,
Cole
x

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations! So happy for you :) you all looked absolutely gorgeous and now I'm desperate for those heels you're wearing as well haha

    Natalie
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Cole! You look so stunning in your cap and gown and I love those pictures of you with your mamma! Your sister's dress is gorgeous too! :)

    Frances xx

    http://francescassandra.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! You should be so proud of yourself :) You looked beautiful on the day! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations you've done so well and you looked lovely!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so gorgeous, Cole! Your achievement is fantastic-congratulations! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, you look amazing!!! Love the photos :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats cole it was my graduation today as well! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such lovely photos - you truly deserve it! Well done :) xx

    LittleGlitter.org

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done for graduating despite everything being so tough! You look gorgeous and I love your shoes!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! I have my graduation next week! Very excited! Where is your dress from may I ask? X

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...