Tuesday 4 September 2012

Holiday Outfit: Day Five

I'm not going to give this post an introduction as I don't feel there's any need to. Many of you will know that I'm blogging about all of my holiday outfits so I'm just going to crack on and show you what I wore on day five of my jolly holidays. 






Rings: Topshop, Earrings: Topshop, Shoes: River Island, 
Dress: Missguided

I absolutely love this dress and I'm so pleased that I bought it for my jolly holidays. It's a lovely summery dress that can be dressed up or dressed down, no matter if you're going shopping with your friends or going to a big birthday bash, this is the perfect dress for any occasion. I have only worn this dress once which is rather shameful but I'm hoping we get this supposed 'indian summer' as I'd quite like to wear it again! 
There are three things I love about this dress, I love the 'Cath Kidston-esque' floral pattern, the cut-out detail at the waist and the super high neckline. It's a fun, feminine dress and I like it very much.
The dress is also really well-made and made from super sturdy material. I was expecting to hold my dress down every two minutes because of the wind but I can safely say that this baby did not blow up, I didn't have to hold the dress down once. 
I really do like this dress and I'll certainly be wearing it next summer too. Missguided still have this dress in-stock so if it floats your boat, there's still a chance to get your hands on it. The link to the dress is provided above.

I'm not going to say much about my white flatforms but if you've read my previous holiday outfit post you'll know that me and my white flatforms fell out on holiday. All you need to know is that they looked lovely and went perfectly with the dress but they ripped my feet to shreds.. ouch! 
I also think my accessories matched the dress perfectly too with them being pink and mint green. 


I hope you liked my day five holiday outfit, keep a lookout for day six! 
:)

11 comments:

  1. So gorgeous, very kat kidston-esque print!!

    http://lolarose1.blogspot.ie/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit! Are you still going to do the 'how much is your face worth' tag sometime soon? :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the rings! And that dress is gorgeous!! :)

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous rings and what a cute dress!

    Sophierosehearts, currently having an 100 follower giveaway :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the rings!! The dress is lovely too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those rings are beautiful!! would have never have guessed Topshop!!

    www.maryjanett.blogspot.com
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is gorgeous, looks lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi from Bloggers!! So lovely!! What a great blog! Ill be following!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely outfit, the dress is beautiful. Such a shame about the shoes as they are so pretty, and look deceivingly comfortable! x

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...