This tag has been floating around the bloggersphere for weeks and I can understand why. It's a fun and interesting tag to do as we're able to find out how much we actually spend on our face and most importantly, we're able to see how many products we put on our face daily.
The lovely Megan from British Beauty Geek tagged me to do this post, if you'd like to see how much Megan's face is worth then check out her post *here*.
If you'd like to find out how much my face is worth, keep on reading!
- Nars Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base - £18.00
- MAC Eyeshadow in 'Vex' - £10.00
- MAC Eyeshadow in 'Shale' - £10.00
- MAC Eyeshadow in 'Mystery' - £10.00
- MAC Penultimate Eyeliner - £16.00
- Sleek Eau La La Liner in 'Noir' - £4.99
- MAC Haute & Naughty Lash - £18.00
- MAC Brow Set in 'Clear' (now an attractive swamp colour) - £12.50
- Inglot Rainbow Eyeshadow - £6.00
- Estee Lauder Day Wear Sheer Tint Release - £34.00
- Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer - £4.19
- Fashionista Blush in 'Butterscotch' - £4.00
- Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder - £27.00
- Palmers Cocoa Lip Butter - £2.75
- MAC Lipstick in 'Please Me' - £14.00
So there we have it, my face is worth a grand total of £191.43 which is really rather appalling, it's a good job I don't wear Tom Ford or Chanel products on a daily basis. I'd also hate to see what my face would be worth if I included skincare, I'd possibly have a mental breakdown.
Doing this tag has made me realise two things, one, I use a lot of products on my face and two, I spend far too much money on my face. I really want to try and cut down the amount of products I use on my face because lets face it, do I really need to wear bronzer? And do I need to use an eyeshadow base everyday?.. probably not. I'm definitely going to cut down the amount of products I use on my face because it's pretty ridiculous.
Although my face is worth a fair bit of moola, it's not as extreme as some I've seen (we're talking in excess of £300) so I think I can be let off the hook!
Have you done this tag? and if you have done, link me to it as I'd love to have a read!