This look was requested a couple of days ago so thought I'd give it a go. It's basically a lovely copper bronze look with strong brows. It's a perfect for any season of the year, especially spring/summer! Katy Perry pulled off this look brilliantly and it complimented her lovely pink and blonde bob very well!
Here is the look Katy Perry wore...
And here is the look I created...
Products used to create this look:
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Urban Decay Glide On 24/7 Eye Pencil in 'Bourbon'
- Sleek Original Palette
- MAC Zoom Lash Mascara
Here are the eyeshadows I used from the Sleek Original Palette. I have circled the eyeshadows I used as the eyeshadows in this palette aren't named.
For reference, I'm going to refer to the eyeshadows as gold, copper, and bronze.
If you would like to create this look then all you have to do is follow my nice and easy steps.
- Apply Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion to your eyelids. Blend using either a brush or your finger.
- Apply the copper eyeshadow to your eyelids using a flat eyeshadow brush. Patting the eyeshadow on works best for me as I find that it prevents fall-out. Once you've applied the eyeshadow to your eyelids, blend out using a fluffy brush.
- Once the base eyeshadow has been blended, apply a small amount of the bronze eyeshadow into the crease and blend again.
- Taking a large brush, apply the gold eyeshadow to your brow bone. You'll also need to apply the gold eyeshadow to the inner corner of your eye, I used a small eyeliner brush to do this as it's more precise.
- Apply the copper eyeshadow to your bottom lash line, you can do this by using any small flat brush. You'll also need to apply the gold eyeshadow on the inner corner of the bottom lash line.
- Using a brown eye liner, line your top lash line and both your top and bottom waterline.
- Apply mascara to both your bottom and top eyelashes. You could also apply false eyelashes at this point but it's completely optional.
It sounds quite tricky to do but trust me, it isn't! You also don't need to use the exact products that I used, you can use whatever you want. If you want to know some good alternatives then check out MAC 'Woodwinked' and 'Antiqued' as they are practically the same as the eyeshadows I used.
I hope you liked this look and if you have any makeup requests then let me know!
Thanks for reading!