Thursday 24 May 2012

Tropical Green Look

I love green eyeshadow and probably own about 100 green eyeshadows but I have to admit that I've somewhat neglected them over the past few months. Today I decided to use some of my lovely green eyeshadows and create a summery, tropical look. 
I decided to wear bold lips as well as bright eyes as I think the two look lovely together. I opted for a pink/coral lipstick as I thought it complimented the green eyeshadow nicely.  








Products used to create this look:
Eyes:
  • MAC Paint Pot in 'Bare Study' 
  • Inglot 'Pearl 412' 
  • Inglot 'D.S 477'
  • Inglot 'AMC Shine 17' 
  • Sleek Curacao Palette (Eyeshadows Used: 'Screwdriver' and 'Martini' )
  • L'Oreal Super Liner
  • Avon Supershock Gel Eyeliner Pencil in 'Black' 
  • YSL Shocking Mascara
Face:
  • Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation in '06' 
  • Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in '01 Fair' 
  • L'Oreal Glam Bronze Duo Powder
  • Fashionista Blush in 'Juicy Apricot' 

Lips:
  • Figs & Rouge Peppermint Lip Balm
  • MAC Lipstick in 'Party Parrot'

How to create this look:
1.) Apply 'Bare Study' to the eyelid using your fingers or a flat eyeshadow brush, blend out the edges using a blending brush. Bare Study works as a base for the eyeshadow. 
2.) Apply Inglot 'Pearl 412' all over the eyelid using a large eyeshadow brush. 
3.) Apply Inglot 'D.S 477' in the outer corner of the eye and blend into the centre of the eye using a blending brush. 
4.) Apply Inglot 'AMC Shine 17' into the crease of the eye and blend using a blending brush.
5.) Using a small eyeshadow brush apply 'screwdriver' to the very inner corner of the eye.  
5.) Apply 'Martini' to the brow bone using a small eyeshadow brush.  
6.) Using the L'Oreal Super Liner, create a winged effect. 
7.) Apply a small amount of Inglot 'AMC Shine 17' to the bottom lash line using a smudge brush. Only apply it to the outer part of the bottom lash line.
8.) Apply a small amount of 'screwdriver' to the bottom lash line using a smudge brush. Only apply it to the inner part of the bottom lash line.
9.) Apply the Avon Supershock Gel Eyeliner to both the bottom and top waterline. 
10.) The final step is to apply the YSL Shocking Mascara to both the bottom and top eyelashes. 

I hope you enjoyed this look and if you would like me to do a video tutorial, please let me know!

Many thanks for reading!
:)

4 comments:

  1. This looks lovely on you! Plus you skin just looks AMAZING! I need to try skin base foundation! http://floralsflowersandallthingsnice.blogspot.co.uk/ Sarah xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this tutorial too! -- I'm a fan of green eyeshadows as well :) if you haven't already tried it, one of my favourites is Bourjois' in shade #48 'Vert Pertillant' (it's old, I know, but it's one of my all time faves) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your eyes - they are amazing! I wish I could do liquid liner like you, it looks great :) And your eye shadow looks fantastic xxx

    http://velvetpassion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow i love your makeup!!!
    mines a new ish blog would you possibly mind checking it out :)

    thankyou so much xxx

    http://hughesingg.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/warm-spice-makeup-tutorial.html

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...