Monday 26 September 2011

Chanel Inspired Makeup Look

I recently bought three of the new Chanel Illusion D'Ombre cream eyeshadows and I have to say that I absolutely adore them, I adore them so much that I use them practically everyday.
They go on like a dream and are very easy to work with, not only that but they last all day without creasing or fading.

Here is a look I created...


To create this look I used 'Epatant' and 'Fantasme'. If you don't know much about the shades or the Chanel Illusion D'Ombres themselves then here is a link to my recent post; Chanel

Products used to create this look:

  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
  • Chanel Illusion D'Ombre in 'Epatant'
  • Chanel Illusion D'Ombre in 'Fantasme' 
  • MAC Penultimate Eyeliner
  • MAC Haute & Naughty Lash

If you would like to create this look then all you have to do is follow my nice and easy steps:
1.) Apply the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion to your eyelids and blend using your finger.
2.) Once the primer potion has dried, apply Epatant all over your eyelids. When applying this to your eyelids make sure you use a flat brush. Then blend out the eyeshadow using a fluffy brush.
3.) Apply a small amount of Fantasme to your inner corner using a small brush then blend into the Epatant using another fluffy brush.
4.) Apply a tiny amount of Fantasme to your bottom lashline using an eyeliner brush. I find that doing this makes your eyes appear a lot bigger and brighter.
5.) Apply black eyeliner to your top lashline and create a winged effect. Also apply the black eyeliner to your waterline.
6.) To finish off the look, apply mascara to your top eyelashes and bottom eyelashes.

It's a pretty dramatic look yet it's so simple and easy to do. If you would like to request a makeup look, please feel free to comment below!

Hope you all enjoyed!
:)


4 comments:

  1. so pretty!!Everytime i read one of your posts i always crave what you feature haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful look. I love that sparkly grey color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty!

    I may actually have to get hold of some of these Chanel cream shadows - you've just made me want them even more xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there! New follower! Lovely post! :) xxx

    http://fbegumstar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...