Tuesday 14 February 2012

Happy Birthday Mamma!

As you are all aware, it's Valentines Day today and I know it's a very special day but what's more lovely and special is that it's also my mamma's birthday today! 

I wanted to dedicate this post to my mamma because she deserves it! She is the most loveliest, kindest, beautiful, amazing, perfect mamma ever and I love her lots, more than she could ever imagine in fact. Me and my sister are very lucky to have a mamma like her as she's one in a million! She's not just our mamma, she's our best friend. 


So Happy Birthday Mamma! 
We hope you've had a lovely birthday!
We love you millions, billions, trillions, squillions and a whole lot more!

AOSS <3 
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5 comments:

  1. Awwww Wow!!! What a beautiful thing to write and do for me, thank you so so much, I am the lucky one though to have such amazing, beautiful, kind, caring and just the best daughters in the world!!!Thank you so much my darling girl, and thank you for making my day so lovely, I love you and Lissy more than all the world, love you both millions, billions, trillions and squillions aoss xxxxxx <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh this is such a cute post...happy birthday to your Mum!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your mum :) Lovely post!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to the Mama!
    Just discoved this blog and i Loooove it already!!! Over at my blog Im starting a campaign to make the world of beauty blogging a thoroughly more lovely place to be in by saying no to bitchy comments and yes to loving your fellow blogger ladies with the "Peace, Love and Lushness Campaign"
    Please check it out,it's important to spread some sisterly harmony!!
    Bea @ beabarella >__<

    http://beabarella.blogspot.com/2012/02/peace-love-and-lushness-campaign.html

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...