I think Lana Del Rey is possibly one of the most talked about people right now as her music has become a favourite amongst a lot of people. Not only that but her album has reached the No.1 hot spot in 11 countries, pretty impressive.
Because of all the 'Lana Love' that's going on, I thought I'd re-create the look she wore in the 'Born To Die' video.
Here is the look she wore in the video...
And here's the look I created...
Products used to create this look:
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette (Eyeshadows used: 'Foxy', 'Booty Call', 'Tease', 'Snakebite' and 'Blackout')
- MAC Penultimate Eyeliner
- MAC Eye Kohl in 'Fascinating'
- MAC Zoom Lash Mascara
- Eyelashes (eBay)
- Duo Eyelash Glue
- Chanel Perfection Lumiere in 'Beige - 10'
- MAC Select Coverup in 'NW15'
- Chanel Rouge Allure Laque in 'Dragon - 76'
If you would like to know how to create this look, follow my nice and easy steps.
- Apply Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion to the eyelids. Blend using a finger.
- First apply the base eyeshadow, for this apply a small amount of 'Foxy' to the eyelids using a flat eyeshadow brush.
- Once the base eyeshadow has been applied, apply 'Booty Call' directly over the top. Again, use a flat eyeshadow brush.
- It's time to apply eyeshadow, for this take a small amount of 'Tease' on a blending brush and place in the socket of the eye. Only blend lightly as it doesn't need to be fully blended out. It needs to look as if there's a dark shade on the socket.
- To emphasise the darkness, apply 'Snakebite' directly over the top of the 'Tease'. Again, blend lightly.
- Using 'Blackout' and an eyeliner brush, line the top lash line.
- Apply 'Tease' and 'Snakebite' to the bottom lash line. You can do this by mixing the 2 eyeshadows together and using an eyeliner brush to apply.
- Use 'Fascinating' on the bottom waterline as this will open the eyes.
- Line the top lash line using the penultimate eyeliner and create a large wing.
- Apply mascara to the top and bottom eyelashes. At this point you can also apply false eyelashes.
I hoped you like this look, it was quite an easy one to do!
Thanks for reading!