Friday 26 August 2011

Holiday OOTD's: Part One

So as you all know, I jetted off to Cyprus 2 weeks ago and I have to say that I had an awesome time. Whilst there I decided to film my lovely holiday outfits as I thought you'd all want to see what I wore. It was also a good way to tell you all what I did each day and inform you of any funny moments.

I did plan on uploading my videos into two parts (part one would included outfits from week 1 and part two would include outfits from week 2) but there is so much footage that I have to upload my holiday OOTD's into three parts. There's probably so much footage because I waffle for about 100000 hours in each of the videos. I planned on making the videos 1 minute long but that plan kinda failed, what can I say, I talk too much ;)

Also, if you're sat there thinking, 'I don't like OOTD's' you should still definitely watch it as you get to see what happened to me whilst on holiday. You'll be shocked, very shocked indeed. All I can say is, if you're going to Cyprus take a hat and sunglasses, you'll need them!

So without further ado, I give you my lovely, intriguing video...


Stayed tuned for part two! And if you have any questions or requests, please comment in the box below! :D

Many thanks for watching lovely people! :D
x

2 comments:

  1. Great idea and lovely outfits. Glad you had a lovely holiday xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i had the exact same problem with the swelling when i went to portugal, it was horrible! your outfits are lovely btw. xx

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...