Thursday 21 April 2011

Accessorize Eyeshadows

Whilst sat there debating what make-up to wear today I noticed my Accessorize eyeshadows. So I thought seen as I've not done a post about them then I will. Most people are unaware that Accessorize sell make-up and to be fair it's such a shame because it's really good. The eyeshadows are huge, they're probably as big as my head! Each eyeshadow is 3g which is amazing if you compare them to other branded eyeshadows. I know for a fact that MAC eyeshadows are 1.5g so with Accessorize eyeshadows you get double! and another amazing thing...Accessorize eyeshadows are only £4.50! :D

I'll know show you the eyeshadows...


The eyeshadows I own are;
'Gun metal' which is a deep grey merged with pearl white swirl.
'Cocoa' which is a deep brown/purple colour merged with a cream swirl.
'Seashell' which is a light silver colour merged with bronze swirl.

Here's 'Gun Metal'...

Here's the swatch...



Here's 'Cocoa'...

Here's the swatch...



Here's 'Seashell'...

Here's the swatch...


I honestly cannot fault these eyeshadows at all, they are very pigmented, great value for the money and also the size, when applying there is little fall-out which is always a positive thing! And I doubt I'll even finish one of these eyeshadows! :)

Here is a look I created with all 3 eyeshadows...


I used 'Gun Metal' in the outer corner, 'Seashell' in the inner corner and 'Cocoa' on both the top and bottom lash line.

You can buy these eyeshadows from Accessorize and also Superdrug

I hope you enjoyed reading this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...