Sunday 17 April 2011

My First Post!

This may probably seem like a pointless post but I felt that is was needed. If you have read the 'About Coleyyyful section' then you will know a bit about me, for those who haven't read it, I'm Nichole. For now that's all you kinda need to know! Oh...and also that fact that I'll be reviewing certain make-up/ skincare/ fashiony things! :)
I didn't really know what to write in my first post but I guess you all need to know what this blog is going to be about. I didn't want to just leap in and start reviewing stuff if you didn't know what this blog was going to be for. I know the title is a giveaway, but it can be hard to read on that overly flowery background! :P
I'll probably start reviewing some of my favourite make-up bits and pieces so if you want to read more about my favs then keep checking my blog! :)
Au revoir for now!
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...