Monday 25 April 2011

My MAC Cutie Make-Up Look! :)

Hello my fellow readers!
I thought I'd share my make-up look today, I did plan on wearing my new Sleek Coral Reef lipstick as I was wearing a coral top and a coral bow in my hair but the plan kinda failed. Instead I did quite heavy make-up so had to use a nuder colour lipstick :P...Silly Cole.

Here's my eye make-up...


And again with my eyelid half shut...


To create this look I primarily used my MAC 'Cutie' eyeshadow quad. This quad is part of the MAC Quite Cute collection and is still available at the majority of MAC stores and counters.

Here's the 'Cutie' quad...


And the swatches...


From left to right; Moshi Moshi!, Goody Goody Gum Drop, Boycrazy, Azuki Bean

To create my Cutie look I used Moshi Moshi! all over the lid, mixed Goody Goody Gum Drop and Boycrazy together and placed this in the outer corner of my eye. I then put Azuki Bean in the crease of my eye and blended upwards and also outwards to create a curved shape to my eye. To finish off the look I used MAC Smolder eyeliner and also Urban Decay Waterproof Big Fatty Mascara.

These colours in this quad are really light and do take a lot of building up. This may seem like a negative thing but I see it more as a positive as this is a very versatile quad. You can create more lighter looks or more darker dramatic looks. The best colour in the quad is Azuki Bean it's such a lovely purple colour, it looks as if it has silver shimmer in it. It's also very girly which is right up my street, you probably can't see this by looking at my pictures but all four colours are so shimmery and Boycrazy has flecks of glitter in it. Overall I like this quad, pigmentation may be greater in some colours than others but it's still an all round nice quad. Also, don't be put off by the price! Yes it may be £33 but an individual refill pan is £9.50 so in effect this quad is worth £38 meaning you save £5...yay! You can buy this quad from MAC Cosmetics UK and also MAC Cosmetics USA

So here's my full make-up! :D

I also used;
Nars Multi-Protect SPF 30+ primer - £24.00 / $32.00
Nars Smudge-Proof eyeshadow base - £18.00 / $24.00
MAC eyebrow pencil in 'Lingering' - £11.50 / $15.00
Nars Sheer Glow foundation in 'Mont Blanc' - £29.50 / $42.00
Nars loose powder in 'Flesh' - £26.50 / $35.00
Nars blusher in 'Orgasm' - £20.50 / $27.00
MAC lip liner in 'In Synch' - £10.50 / $13.00
MAC Pro-Longwear lipstick in 'Overtime' - £15.50 / $16.00

You can buy the MAC products from MAC Cosmetics UK and also MAC Cosmetics USA
You can buy the Nars products from Nars UK and also Nars USA

My bow is from New Look and was £4.99 :) here's the link; New Look

Hope you enjoyed this!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...