Here's 'So Sweet, So Easy'...
I have to say that I don't love this blush but then again I also don't dislike it, I just think that it could have been a lot better.
- The pigmentation of this isn't great, I had to use three swipes to swatch this.
- It wears off after about half an hour of putting it on.
- It doesn't blend well, I tried blending with my finger and numerous brushes but it still looked streaky on my face.
- You have to use a lot of the blush in order for it to show up on your cheeks.
- After the blush had worn off I was left with white patches on my cheeks.
- It's a lovely colour, it would probably suit the majority of people.
- Perfect for people with a pale skin tone.
- It's very creamy so would be great for people with dry skin.
I'm not going to fully give up on this blush so instead I'm going to try it without wearing foundation to see if it's any better. I know I should be able to wear this both with and without foundation but considering it was £17.00 then I'm going to try and get my money's worth.
It's also important to know that these are just my own views, you may try it and think it's fabulous, everyone has a different skin tone and skin type so it might work for some people rather than others.
I think I may have to try Illamasqua cream blush instead. If anyone knows of any good cream blushes then comment in the box below.
Many thanks for reading!