Tuesday 19 April 2011

Miss Selfridge!

I have a few favourite places where I go to buy clothes and one of them is Miss Selfridge. They always have trendy clothes and are aimed at pretty much anybody. All the clothes/ accessories/ shoes aren't overly expensive which you would imagine them to be judging from the quality of each item.

The point of the post isn't to tell you about my love for Miss Selfridge, it's to tell you about my recent purchase! :D I browsed through the website this morning and spotted this really nice, trendiful jumpsuit!

Here's the jumpsuit....


I pretty much fell in love with this as soon as I saw it! I think the main thing that caught my eye was the belt, it really does compliment the jumpsuit a lot, kinda makes it a lot more interesting! I just cannot wait to wear this out, I'll probably pair it with flat sandals and a denim jacket! :D I also bought these earrings to go with it...


These probably aren't the type of earrings I'd go for but I think they'll look great with the jumpsuit! I doubt I'd wear a necklace either, with the jumpsuit, as it may look to much so that's why I opted for big earrings! :D I think the whole 'dream-catcher' style thing is pretty cool, I just hope that when they arrive they aren't as big as my head :P

I hope you've enjoyed looking at my purchases! I think from now on I'll do posts on all my purchases, it's kinda fun! :)

If you want to buy the jumpsuit then click this link; Miss Selfridge: Jumpsuits
If you want to buy the earrings then click this link' Miss Selfridge: Jewellery

It's also worth knowing that Miss Selfridge are offering 10% with a valid NUS number and they are also offering free standard delivery with every order over £40! :) I don't know when these offers will end but if you love Miss Selfridge then it's worth checking out the website... Miss Selfridge

Many thanks for reading!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...