Thursday 28 April 2011

Golden Blue Look Using Sleek

If you've read my blog today you'll have noticed that yesterday I did a full review on the Sleek Original i-Divine palette. I thought I'd do a look purely using this palette to show you how great the eyeshadows are, in terms of colour pay off and also blend-ability.

Here's the look...

And with my eyelid closed...


To create this look I used the Light Beige eyeshadow in the inner corner of my eye, I then applied the Turquoise eyeshadow to the rest of my eyelid. I used a small amount of the Navy eyeshadow in the very inner corner of my eye and dragged this down into my lash line. I also blended the Navy eyeshadow into the Turquoise eyeshadow and also into the crease of my eye. I then softened the edges of the eyeshadow using my Crown Brush. I also used the Light Beige eyeshadow on the inner half of my bottom lash line and also the Turquoise eyeshadow on the outer half of my bottom lash line. I applied MAC 'Smolder' to my waterline and finished off the look with a bit of mascara.

Here's the Sleek Original i-Divine Palette, I've purposely circled the eyeshadows I used to create this look.


You can buy this palette from Sleek for £6.49

The full look...


I also used;
Estee Lauder Lucidity foundation in '1C1'
Bobbi Brown Touch Up Stick in 'Porcelain'
MAC Cremeblend Blush in 'So Sweet, So Easy' - If you cant really tell I've got it on it's because it hardly shows up :(
MAC Eyebrow pencil in 'Lingering' - I love this eyebrow pencil so much!
Sleek Lipstick in 'Baby Doll'

If you want to know where I got these products from then you'll find them in my recent posts.

Also if anyone wants to request a look then I'll certainly do it for you. The same goes for nails too, if anyone wants me to show you how to do a specific nail art then I'll do it. Just comment in the box below :)

Hope you've enjoyed this my lovely readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...