Monday 25 April 2011

Haul - MAC, Clarins, Sleek...

I'm very excited about this post as I'm going to write about my very first haul. I got many things today whilst shopping so thought I'd share what I bought! I didn't get any clothes today which is unusual for me but to be honest, everywhere where I went seemed to have nothing. I'd either seen it a million times before or it just wasn't to my taste.

Here's my collection of all pretty things!


And here's a list of what I bought:

MAC 'So Sweet, So Easy' Cremeblend Blush - £17.00


MAC 'Steamy' Eyeshadow Refill - £9.50


MAC 'Insanely It' Sheen Supreme Lipstick - £13.50


Sleek 'Original i-Divine' Palette - £6.49


Sleek True Colour Lipsticks in 'Candy Cane', 'Baby Doll' and 'Fuchsia' - £3.99 each or two Sleek True Colour lipsticks for £5.99 at Superdrug.


T-Zone Nose Strips and also T-Zone Face Strips - Both £5.09 each or buy one get one free at Superdrug.


Clarins Skincare;
One-Step Facial Cleanser (Orange Bottle) - £18.50
Cleansing Milk With Gentian (Cream Bottle) - £17
Toning Lotion With Iris (Green Bottle) - £17
I bought my Clarins skincare from Debenhams as they are offering 10% off all beauty and skincare at the moment. I was also given two free gifts for purchasing my Clarins products. If you want to buy Clarins off the Debenhams website then here's the link - Debenhams


Oh and I also bought this headband...


I bought this headband from New Look and it was £4.99. It's just a lovely, wired, rose-print headband :)
I'm really into headbands at the moment so if anyone knows of any good places where I can get them from then let me know!

I'll be doing full reviews on all the things I bought, so if you're interested in hearing my opinions on any of these products, then keep checking my blog :)

Hope you liked my first haul!
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...