Saturday 23 April 2011

Clarins Instant Eye Make-Up Remover

I have been using Clarins Instant Eye Make-Up Remover for over a month now and I have to say that I'm really impressed by it. Before Clarins, I used Nars Eye Makeup Remover, this again is also good but I went through one of these a month and at £18.00 it was kinda pricey. Clarins Instant Eye Make-Up remover is £16.00 so £2 less than Nars and I know some of you may be thinking that there isn't that much difference but there really is. The difference is that Clarins lasts for about 2-3 months which is good considering I had to buy Nars every month. I've probably got just over half left in my bottle of Clarins Instant Eye Make-Up Remover so It will probably last me for another month and a bit. I also wear quite a lot of eye makeup so would probably use more than someone who doesn't wear a lot of eye make-up.

Here's what Clarins Instant Eye Make-Up Remover looks like...

What Clarins say about this eye make-up remover:
'Firstly, the cleansing translucent phase melts away eye make-up using Volatile Oils. Secondly, Cornflower and Rose Extracts soothe, soften and moisturise. Doesn't sting even the most sensitive eyes and is ideal for contact lens wearers. Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested.'

The remover itself is lovely, it doesn't leave you will an oily feeling on your eyelids and it doesn't have that toxic smell which you find with other eye make-up removers. All you have to do it put some on a cotton wool pad and place it on your eye for a few seconds. You then gently wipe away the make-up from your eyelids and lashes. Another added bonus is that this eye make-up remover even removes waterproof make-up! I also find this great for taking off bright lipsticks as sometimes they can stain your lips, this really does help to budge the stained look!

Clarins Instant Eye Make-Up Remover is a great product and I'd definitely recommend to anybody, whether you wear little or no make-up or even full coverage make-up. It's also sensitive so is ideal for those with sensitive skin and it's also suitable for those who wear contact lenses. It's definitely an eye make-up remover that's suitable for anyone. :)

Where to buy;
Clarins - £16.00
Debenhams - £14.40 - 10% off all Clarins this weekend.
Feel Unique - £14.40

Thanks for reading!
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...