Saturday 30 April 2011

Haul - Clarins, Bobbi Brown, Urban Decay...

Today I went shopping and picked up some lovely things.

Here are my goodies...


Here's a list of what I bought...

Urban Decay Primer Potion - £12


Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit - £23.50


Collection 2000 Big Fake False Lash Mascara - £4.99



Clarins Daily Energizers Starter Kit - £19.50
Daily Energizers is a new range of skincare designed for people aged 18 to late 20's. It can however be used by younger people. This kit contains Cleansing Gel, Wake-Up Booster and a full sized Daily Energizer Cream. The kit is worth £27 but it's on offer at Boots for £19.50.


Clarins Gentle Refiner Exfoliating Cream with Microbeads - £24.00


Miss Selfridge White Feather Earrings - £8.50


I'll be doing full reviews on these products so I'll tell you what I think of each and every one of these lovely things and I'll also put a link to where you can buy them. If you desperately want to know where to buy any of these then comment in the box below :)

Hope you enjoyed my mini haul! And if you're interested in my thoughts and opinions on any of these products then keep checking my blog as reviews for them will be up throughout the week.

Thanks for reading!
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...