Friday 13 May 2011

Blue Inspired Look Using Makeup Atelier

Yesterday I decided to create a look using my Makeup Atelier palette.

Here's a photograph of my look!...


Here's a side photograph...


If you want to create this bright, dramatic look then keep reading!...

To create this look I applied the white eyeshadow all over my lid. I did this to create a base. I then applied the turquoise eyeshadow on top of the white eyeshadow. I applied a small amount of the navy eyeshadow to the outer corner of my eye and blended this into the crease of my eye. I used the same navy eyeshadow on my bottom lash line too. I softened the edges of the eyeshadow by using my infamous Crown Brush.

To finish off the look I applied black gel liner to my waterline and mascara to my lashes. 

Here are the eyeshadows I used to create this look. I have circled them specifically so it's easier to understand which eyeshadows I used.



I found it hard to find the correct lipstick to go with this look so I opted for MAC 'Frou'. 'Frou' is a glaze lipstick and it has a lovely sheen effect! In my opinion it looks very golden. 

Here's 'Frou'...



Where to buy;
Makeup Atelier palette in T07 - £25.00 - Love-Makeup
MAC Lipstick in 'Frou' - £13.50 - MAC Cosmetics UK

Hope you liked this look! 
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...