Wednesday 4 May 2011

Clarins Daily Energizers

As many of you already know, I recently bought the Clarins Daily Energizer set from boots. Daily Energizers is a new collection of skincare that is designed for people who are in their late teen's and twenties. I also asked a Sales Assistant if this collection could be used by somebody younger than 18 and she said yes. She basically said it's for people who want to start looking after their skin in a simple and easy way.

The set is £19.50 and it contains: 30ml Cleansing Gel, 30ml Daily Energizer Wake-Up Booster, 30ml Daily Energizer Cream. These all come in a small Clarins bag.

If you want to see the set for yourself then check out my other blog post, Clarins Daily Energizer Set

I adore this set, it comes in a little bag which would be great for storage or maybe taking on holiday. And the products are a good enough size. I didn't expect the products in the set to be huge as this is just a starter kit, but I'd say that the products would last you around 2 weeks. Which gives you enough time to decide if you like the set or not. I've seen a lot of brilliant reviews about this new skincare collection and I have to say that I agree with all of these positive views.

The Daily Energizer Cream in this set is also full sized and I imagine that this will last a very long time. You only need a tiny amount when you use this as it spreads quite far. The first time I used it, I made the mistake of using too much so ended up washing it away. As a guideline I'd suggest to use a pea sized amount.
The Daily Energizer Cream is worth £19.50 so considering the whole set is £19.50 then this is excellent! The cream is by far the best product in this kit, it smells divine, doesn't leave you with an oily feeling on your skin and it leaves your skin feeling as soft as ever! I never used to be able to use any type of moisturiser as they all tended to break me out in spots but this is the first time I've ever used a moisturiser that hasn't done this. All the products in the set are specifically designed to give you blemishless skin so I had high expectations, luckily all the products lived up to my expectations.

The Daily Energizer Wake-Up Booster is also amazing! I love applying this in the morning as it instantly makes me feel awake. It's definitely come in handy this week when I've been up at 5 in the morning! I apply this to a cotton wool pad and then wipe over my face, I love this because it's quick and easy, it takes no more than minute! You'll notice a small coldness when you apply it, it's not an unpleasant coldness as all, it's just a nice, refreshing coldness. Again it smells just as lovely as the cream. All the products in the set have the same scent, it kinda reminds me of oranges so if you're not a fan of oranges then I probably wouldn't suggest for you to buy it.

The Cleansing Gel is really good too. I usually wear quite a lot of make-up on my face and I thought that the cleansing gel wouldn't be strong enough to take off all my make-up but how wrong was I! The cleansing gel is clear, lightweight and a minimal amount is needed. The amount you have to use will also vary depending on if you're wearing make-up or not. I never thought that the cleansing gel would remove all of my make-up but to my surprise, it did! Once you apply it to your face you'll notice that your skin tightens a bit, it's not an unpleasant tightness, it just feels like you've got a mask on. I tend to leave the cleansing gel on my face for 5 minutes so that it sinks deep into my pores. I remove the cleansing gel from my face by using a Liz Earle muslin cloth and warm water.

Using the set in the correct order:
First use the Cleansing Gel.
Secondly use the Daily Energizer Wake-Up Booster
Lastly use the Daily Energizer Cream

Here's the whole Daily Energizer collection:

Daily Energizer Cleansing Gel - 75ml - £10.50


Daily Energizer Wake-Up Booster - 125ml - £15.00

Daily Energizer Cream - 30ml - £19.50

Daily Energizer Cream-Gel - 30ml - £19.50

Daily Energizer Lotion SPF 15 - 30ml - £19.50

This is such a good wonderful collection because it shows people that they don't need a million and one products if they want to achieve good skin. I know that If I had to apply 10000 different products to my face then I'd probably end up getting bored of doing it. These products are simple, effective and are really convenient. I'm so impressed by this line of skincare, it's fab, I love it and I shall continue to buy it!

My sister, who's 14, is also using one of these starter sets, so once she's used it for a long period of time, I'll do an update and tell you what she thinks of it. 

As far as I'm concerned, so far so good! 

If you're interested in buying any of these then click on the link; Boots - Clarins

Hope this was helpful!
:D


No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...