Sunday 8 May 2011

MAC Surf Baby Look

Yesterday I wanted to try out my new MAC Crushed Metallic Pigment Stack in 'Summer Stash' so I thought I'd create a look using it.

Here's the look...


To create this look I used the palest coloured pigment all over my lid. I then used the pinky beige pigment in the outer corner of my eye and blended this into the pale pigment. I applied a small amount of the purple pigment to the crease of my eye and blended this out. I also applied the purple pigment to my bottom lash line. To finish off the look I applied black eyeliner to my water line and a small amount of mascara to my lashes. 

If you want to see what the pigments look like then here's a link to my post about the MAC Crushed Metallic Pigment Stacks; MAC Pigment Stacks

Where to buy 'Summer Stash'; MAC Cosmetics UK

Hope you enjoyed this look!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...