Tuesday 17 May 2011

My Mamma's Lovely Nails!

My mum recently bought some lovely nail varnishes by Bourjois. She bought two of the Bourjois So Laque Ultra Shine nail varnishes in the shades 'Tangerine Fatal' and 'Rose Lounge'. 'Tangerine Fatal' is a bright coral colour whereas 'Rose Lounge' is a soft pale pink nude colour. The nail varnishes were £5.99 each and they can be bought from any local Boots or Superdrug stores.

My mum has kindly modelled 'Tangerine Fatal' for me so here are the photo's! :D

Tangerine Fatal...


Swatch of Tangerine Fatal...


Tangerine Fatal is such a gorgeous colour and I think that this colour would be perfect for summer. It's such a lovely coral colour and it's definitely one of my top favourite coral nail varnishes. My mum's nails look superly shiny too! :D

The Bourjois So Laque Ultra Shine nail varnishes are available in a wide selection of colours meaning there's something for everyone!

Hope you like my mamma's nails!
:)

3 comments:

  1. This colour is so pretty! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colour is pretty, I think this is probably my fav coral nail varnish! :D xxx

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...