Tuesday 10 May 2011

Real Techniques Brushes!

As many of you all know Samantha Chapman has created her own range of brushes called Real Techniques. The brushes are 100% cruelty-free and they are also really affordable. Real Techniques were previously only available at Ulta but today Love-Makeup have launched these brushes on the website. Love-Makeup is a wonderful website and I regularly buy things from it, including Yaby cosmetics, OCC and Make Up Atelier. As soon as these brushes were available to order I immediately purchased them! :)

Here are the brushes I purchased:

Real Techniques Travel Essential Set - £18.99

Real Techniques Starter Set - £18.99

Real Techniques Core Collection - £18.99

Real Techniques Stippling Brush - £10.99
Real Techniques Powder Brush - £10.99
Real Techniques Blush Brush - £9.99
Real Techniques Shading Brush - £6.99

Once these brushes have been delivered to my lovely home I shall review them all. 

If you want to buy any of these brushes then click on this link; Love-Makeup

Hope this post has been helpful! 
:D


1 comment:

  1. omg! I want them all!! I'm sure the quality is super high!! :)xx

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...