Monday 2 May 2011

The Lipstick Tag

So the lovely Sam who has an awesome blog, The Beauty Diaries tagged me in the Lipstick post. 

It's a really fun tag and I think that all bloggers should do it! :)

1. When you were a child, did you use your mother's lipsticks?

Yes all the time. I didn't put them on myself though because no doubt they'd have ended up all over my face :P My mum used to put them on for me :)

2. How old were you when you bought your first lipstick?

Probably about 14, I always liked make-up but actually started buying make-up after the age of 14. My collection of lipsticks has gotten bigger over the years and now I have a ridiculous amount :P

3. Pink or red lipstick?

Both! Obviously not together though :P I tend to wear bright lipsticks on a daily basis, probably pink ones more than red ones but I do love both colours!

4. The most expensive lipstick you have ever bought?

Nars lipsticks. These babies are £18.50 and they aren't the biggest of lipsticks.

5. And the cheapest?

Sleek True Colour Lipsticks. These are £3.99 and they are amazingly super!

6. What's the most bizarre thing you have ever done with a lipstick?

I drew a Harry Potter 'Scar' on my head to see if it looked realistic. Obviously this was a while ago. 

7. If you had to recommend a lipstick, which brand would you recommend and why?

Chanel. The lipsticks and lip glosses are simply beautiful. Yes they are pricey but they look lovely, I'll always love my Chanel pink gloss.

Here's my favourite lipstick at the moment...

MAC Candy Yum Yum! :D


So there we have it, here are my responses to the lipstick post!

Hope you've enjoyed reading this! And check out Sam's blog, it's brilliant!
:D

2 comments:

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...