Here's the packaging...
'My Paradise' Cheek Powder...
Here are swatches of My Paradise Cheek Powder...
And another swatch...
So here are the pro's and con's to the cheek powder:
- The pigmentation is very good, it's comparable to the pigmentation of the normal MAC blushes.
- It's a beautiful colour and would suit anybody with a pale skin tone. I'm superly pale and I think that this cheek powder suits me well.
- The gold flower within the cheek powder is lovely, it gives your cheeks a light shimmer which will be great for summer as the shimmer will reflect in the sun!
- The cheek powder suits the collection very well, it's surfy and summery.
- The gold flower doesn't run through the whole cheek powder, it's just on the surface of the cheek powder. I can't see the flower lasting long either as it's quite crumbly therefore you use a lot of the product.
- The cheek powder is £19.00 so it's kinda pricey.
Hope this review has been helpful!