Sunday 8 May 2011

MAC Surf, Baby! Cheek Powder

In my opinion the MAC Surf, Baby! Cheek Powder is by far the most appealing product in the whole entire Surf Baby collection.  The cheek powder (blush) is called My Paradise, it's a bright coral colour with the addition of an embossed gold flower.

Here's the packaging...


'My Paradise' Cheek Powder...



Here are swatches of My Paradise Cheek Powder...



And another swatch...


So here are the pro's and con's to the cheek powder:

The Pro's:
  • The pigmentation is very good, it's comparable to the pigmentation of the normal MAC blushes.
  • It's a beautiful colour and would suit anybody with a pale skin tone. I'm superly pale and I think that this cheek powder suits me well. 
  • The gold flower within the cheek powder is lovely, it gives your cheeks a light shimmer which will be great for summer as the shimmer will reflect in the sun! 
  • The cheek powder suits the collection very well, it's surfy and summery. 
The Con's:
  • The gold flower doesn't run through the whole cheek powder, it's just on the surface of the cheek powder. I can't see the flower lasting long either as it's quite crumbly therefore you use a lot of the product. 
  • The cheek powder is £19.00 so it's kinda pricey. 
Hope this review has been helpful!
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...