Monday 2 May 2011

How I Store My Make-Up

I thought I'd do a short post showing you all how I store my make-up.

Here my storage!...


I bought these from Ikea. They have 6 drawers that each come with a label, this is handy for labelling which is my 'eye' draw, which is my 'lip' draw and so on and so forth. They are also £22.50 each which is a ridiculously good price considering how huge they are!

More pictures!...


Inside my 'Lip' draw...


Inside one of my 'Eye' drawers...


How I store my lipsticks...


This nifty little thing is part of an Eldon Spacemaker Cube. It's basically a cube shape that contains 4 drawers. I took out the drawers and threw away the cube bit as I had no use for it. The drawers really come in handy for small things.

Here's what an Eldon Spacemaker looks like...

Hope you liked this post!
:D 

1 comment:

  1. I thought I had a lot of make-up!!! Jealous!!! I have veered more towards skincare since training as a skincare therapist, I need to find storage for bazillions of bottles of moisturiser etc. Great idea, and great collection! x

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...