Monday 11 July 2011

Haul - Topshop, MAC, Clarins...

On saturday I went shopping with my mamma and sister, it was lovely spending time with them both and I must say that we had lots of fun! I didn't really buy much on our shopping trip which is pretty unusual for me but I think it was due to not seeing many nice things. I'm still on the hunt for more holiday clothes but every single shop seems to be bringing out winter clothes, it's becoming an impossible mission. I saw plenty of lovely duffle coats and some nice boots but who needs those in Cyprus?!

I could have spent a fortune in MAC but I've recently bought quite a lot of things from MAC so thought I'd be a good Cole and only buy a couple of things. I didn't really bother looking on any other makeup counters because I only went in Selfridges to pick up a specific eyeshadow from MAC. When my boyfriend ordered my Fashion Flower things, MAC 'kindly' sent him an email to say 'Groundcover' eyeshadow was out of stock, I was absolutely devastated so decided to go on a hunt to find one, luckily my local MAC had plenty! :)

Also, my kind mamma bought me some nice things from Topshop, she treated me to a funky bicycle t-shirt and some jewellery :) She also bought my sis a hoodie from Topshop, it's a lovely hoodie and it looks uberly snuggly!

I also bought a ring from Miss Selfridge, it was a bit of a random buy but I liked it so thought I'd buy it, it's another ring to add to my collection. It has a little hand symbol on it too so If any of you know what it means then I'd love to know! I expected to buy more from Miss Selfridge but they didn't have anything that I particularly liked, I spotted a lovely star print scarf on one of the mannequins but I couldn't find it anywhere.

As per usual, I bought a couple of things from Clarins. I also had a £15 reward on my Debenhams beauty club card so in effect I got one product free! How good is that!

Here are my lovely things...

MAC Fashion Flower Lip Gelee in 'Fashion Flower' - £12.50

A swatch:

MAC Penultimate Eyeliner in 'Rapidblack' - £14.50


A swatch:


Topshop Cross Earrings - £4.00

Topshop Cross Necklace - £6.50

Topshop Bicycle T-Shirt - £18.00

Miss Selfridge Coral Ring - £7.50

Clarins Instant Eye Makeup Remover - £14.00

Clarins Water Comfort One Step Cleanser - £18.50

Hope you like my purchases! If you have any questions about the featured products then please feel free to comment below. 

Here is my Haul video...


Thanks for reading/watching! Please feel free to comment below or suggest any future videos.
:)

3 comments:

  1. Your mr men nails are steeling the limelight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. let me know what you think of the fashion flower things, I'm a bit unsure if I should buy anything - I've spent a LOT on makeup recently haha :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bike t-shirt! Gorgeous colour too! xx

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...