Thursday 21 July 2011

Moustache Making...

So if you haven't guessed already, I've been making moustache jewellery. Below you will find pictures of my lovely handmade moustache jewellery, I'll also include prices.


Moustache Ring - £3.25



The moustache ring is adjustable therefore will fit any finger. It's also a silver plated ring.


Moustache Earrings - £3.00




The earrings are silver plated and they match the moustache ring perfectly. 

If you're looking to buy a moustache ring or earrings then please feel free to contact me or comment in the box below as I need to know If I need to make more or not. 

£3.25 for a moustache ring is an utter steal! I know other people are charging £5.00+ for one!

I have plenty more jewellery on the way so stay tuned! :D

5 comments:

  1. I need the ring in my life.
    :D

    xxx

    ps - do you do scrabble rings?

    ReplyDelete
  2. international shipping would probably cost more than earrings and the ring right? :( (shipping to Mexico!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute!

    I have given you a wee award over on my blog :)
    http://mybutterfly63.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this moustache theme, i almost bought some for way more the other day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emily - Haha! I have to say, it's rather a funky ring :D and I'm going to be selling scrabble rings very soon! :D xxx

    Viridiana - International shipping would cost around £3.00 :) so not as expensive as you thought :D xxx

    Mybutterfly63 - Thank you! :D and thank you for the award too, it's so so nice of you!! :D:D xxx

    Slate - Thank you love! :D I can't believe how much some people are selling them for, it's ridiculous lol. xxx

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...