Friday 1 July 2011

Makeup Look Using MUA 'Heaven & Earth' Palette

Today I used my MUA 'Heaven And Earth' palette for the very first time and I have to say that I'm really impressed by it. When I first swatched the palette I thought that the brown eyeshadows had a slight orange tone to them but I'm pleased to inform you all that they don't, they are 100% brown toned.

Here's the look I created...


To create this look follow my nice and easy steps:
1.) Apply eyeshadow primer to your eyelids, if you don't own eyeshadow primer then don't worry.
2.) Once the primer has dried, apply the cream eyeshadow all over your eyelids.
3.) Mix together a bit of the chocolate brown eyeshadow and taupe brown eyeshadow and apply to the outer corner, blend the eyeshadow into the crease of your eye but make sure you blend upwards as well. 
4.) Finish off the look by either applying black or brown eyeliner to your water line and mascara to your lashes. 
5.) If fall out occurs, wipe away with a face wipe or fan brush.

Here are the eyeshadows I used, I have circled them to make life a little easier...


I also used my MUA Pro 'English Rose' mosaic blush today...


I love the MUA Pro blush, it's such a lovely colour and there's also no need to use a separate highlighter. I honestly cannot believe it only cost me £2.50... how good is that!

Hope you liked my MUA look!
:)

2 comments:

  1. Oooh I really do like the look of that blush! £2.50 is fab! Even better when you think about student discount on top too! Hehe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, I gave you an award on my blog :) xx

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...