Tuesday 19 July 2011

My New Shorts...

I don't know if it's me but there seems to be a mass craze over the American flag. I've seen it on clothes, converse and even accessories. I don't mind the american flag print as I find it pretty cool and quirky.

Trying to 'fit in' with the rest of the cool crew, I recently bought these shorts from Topshop...

Not sure if this was a spur of the moment buy or if I have lost all of my sanity but I think these shorts are pretty funky. They probably won't go with anything other than a white t-shirt or vest top and I can't see them fitting in well with this years 'fur boot' trend so I guess I'll just have to wear these with my beloved converse. 

These shorts are available on both the Topshop website and in-store. They retail at £34.00 which does seem pretty expensive for shorts that only go with a white t-shirt but I did get 10% student discount, meaning £3.40 off...WOO.

Do you like the american flag trend? :)

4 comments:

  1. I don't follow that one. Is it trending where you are?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, the american flag print seems to be massive over here in the UK, I think it's really funky and different! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo! they are lovely! I've been seeing allot of American flag style skinny jeans aswell!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just bought these too! They're amazing :)

    http://lowri-armsaroundamemory.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...