Sunday 10 July 2011

Sleek Oh So Special i-Divine Palette

The Sleek Oh So Special palette was released a couple of weeks ago and I think it's a Limited Edition palette. I had seen on Twitter that a lot of people had bought this palette so I thought I ought to check it out (pardon the rhyming, non intentional of course!) Once I saw the palette I knew I had to buy it, it's such a lovely palette and the packaging drew me in straight away!

The Sleek Oh So Special palette consists of 12 eyeshadows, the eyeshadows vary as some are matte and some are frost eyeshadows. I'd say that the majority of the eyeshadows in the palette were matte which is good for those who prefer matte eyeshadows. The palette also retails at £6.49 meaning each eyeshadow is worth around 54p!

Here's the Sleek Oh So Special i-Divine palette...


I love the design of this packaging, it's girlie, swirly and a little bit special! It's the nicest Sleek packaging that I've ever seen.

The one thing I don't like about this palette is that the palette name isn't written on the front of the palette. I think the newer palettes are better due the palette name being written on the front. 



I love how this palette includes coral/pink toned eyeshadows and also brown toned eyeshadows. You could create many lovely looks using this palette, from neutral to dark and smokey.

I also think it's great how the eyeshadows have names. It makes life much easier when referring back to the palette in future makeup tutorials. I think the names also give the eyeshadows a bit more character.

Here are the lovely swatches...

Row 1:
From left to right; Bow, Organza, Ribbon, Gift Basket, Glitz, Celebrate.

Row 2:
From left to right; Pamper, Gateau, The Mail, Boxed, Wrapped Up, Noir.

The Oh So Special palette is gorgeous, it contains a nice variety of eyeshadows and I think pretty much anyone would like this palette.

I think that the pigmentation of the eyeshadows is immense, they are so so pigmented and you only have to use a tiny bit! The matte eyeshadows are also very pigmented and to be honest, I didn't expect them to be. If I compared the Sleek matte eyeshadows to MAC matte eyeshadows then I'd have to say that the Sleek eyeshadows were far more pigmented and also better quality. 

I also find that the matte eyeshadows aren't chalky or powdery whatsoever meaning little fall out will occur when applying them to the eyelid. 

Overall Rating:

Thanks for reading! If you have any questions then feel free to comment below! :D

9 comments:

  1. Oooh I actually do love this palette! I may have to go and buy myself now seeing your swatches! Damn you Coley! hehe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a lovely palette! :D I love the coral colours :D Haha I'm sorry :P think I'm becoming a bad influence! hehe! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous shades! Sleek never fails to disappoint with their palettes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really have to pick this palette up, there's some gorgeous colours here!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm throwing a strop right now ;) I still can't get hold of this palette and want it so bad! I love your review, the colours are gorgeous! I NEED THIS PALETTE!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha you most definately are a bad influence hehe. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where do you get it and how much?

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...