Friday 22 July 2011

Video Post: My Jewellery Making So Far...

Here is a video about my jewellery making, I've included everything I've recently made and I have provided a lot of information so it might be a video that's worth watching.


If you hate watching videos then I do apologise, it's just easier explaining things in a video.

If you have any questions you would like to ask or if you would like to order anything then please feel free to contact me or comment in the box below.

My email: coleyyyful@gmail.com

Thanks for watching!
:)

3 comments:

  1. Would love to see a lightening bolt kinda like the harry potter one!? I also love unique pieces xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think all of these items are lovely and I would be interested in seeing what other things you might have to offer. I do like how the rings are on a non-adjustable ring as I find the adjustable ones tend to pinch your skin at times.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...