Wednesday 20 July 2011

UPDATE: John Frieda 'Sheer Blonde' Colour Renew

If you haven't seen my previous post about the John Frieda 'Sheer Blonde' Colour Renew then it might be worth reading that post first as you may get a little confused. If you haven't read my previous post then you can find it here.

So I have nearly finished the bottle and I have to say that I've not really noticed any dramatic differences. Yes my hair has faded a little and it does look a bit more natural than it used to but it hasn't worked miracles.

I didn't expect the shampoo to completely transform my hair, to the point where the artificial colour would have been removed but I did expect better results. A lot of people have raved over this product and it really makes me wonder if they have been payed to say that it's a fab product. I initially bought the colour renew shampoo due to the positive reviews and I somewhat feel a little robbed, why say something is brilliant when it's evidently not? I could have spent the £4.00 a bit more wisely.

On a happier note, the shampoo itself is purple which I find pretty cool. I don't think I've ever used a purple coloured shampoo before so it was a nice surprise when I first used it.
The shampoo bottle is also huge so depending on how much you use, one bottle could easily last you a month. I tend to use way too much shampoo and this bottle has lasted me around 2-3 weeks which I think is excellent.

The shampoo is also good for giving you a lot volume and it does make your hair superly shiny but I do find that it makes your hair go greasy pretty quick. I don't know if this would be the same for everyone as everyone is different but I can safely say that once this bottle has run out, I'll definitely be going back to the trusty Vosene.

I'm not saying that the shampoo is 100% ineffective or horrendous, it just didn't work for me. I know some of you may be sat there thinking, 'well it's for blonde hair, what do you expect' and I don't blame you for thinking that but the whole idea of the shampoo is to reduce 'brassiness' therefore it should work for everyone.

So far, I'm having no luck with this product at all but I'd like to know if any of you have tried this shampoo? If so what do you think?

Keep a look out for the final update post! Thanks for reading lovely people! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...