Monday 11 July 2011

My Ring Collection

This is a little bit of a random post but I thought I'd do something a little different. If you watch my YouTube videos then you'll know that I wear pretty funky rings so I thought I'd share my ring collection with you all. 

I used to wear rings all the time but over time I stopped wearing them. It's only recently that I've started to wear my rings again and I have to say that I'm beginning to develop a slight obsession with funky rings, if you haven't checked out Punky Allsorts then you need to, that website is AMAZING! 

Here's my ring collection so far...

Scrabble Ring - £8.50 - Punky Allsorts

Moustache Ring - £5.00 - Dolly Bow Bow

Double Finger Cross Ring - £8.00 - ASOS

Coral Symbol Ring - £7.50 - Miss Selfridge

Black Bow Ring - Discontinued - Topshop

Anchor Stack Ring - Discontinued - Topshop

Bird Stack Ring - Was £8.50, Now £3.00 - Miss Selfridge

Coral Flower Ring - Discontinued - Topshop

I hope you like my ring collection! If anyone knows of any good websites that sell funky rings then please let me know. I love things that are a little different! :)

5 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD!! i love them all but the Moustache one!!, the scrabble letter and the rose! are just GORGEOUS!♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a massive fan of funky rings, So i decided to make them myself and I now have a small jewellery shop :D Theres a link on my blog if you want to check it out. I love love love the moustache ring you have :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the moustache one!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute collection, especially love the moustache! i have some little teapot button rings in my shop that you might like :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I love quirky rings! You have a great collection, and I especially like the bird stack ring. At £3 that's a bit of a bargain :)
    I sell different types of jewellery which can be found on my online site http://daintyroses.weebly.com/rings.html. Have a look when you have a spare moment :) x

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...