Wednesday 13 July 2011

Topshop Purchase!

So today I did a bit of online shopping and bought a new pair of shorts from Topshop. I initially bought the same shorts in a paler colour not long ago but I had to send them back due to them being obscenely short. For some reason the ones I ordered today seem a little longer which is brill, it's just funny how the newer pair seem to be longer.

Here are the shorts I ordered...


The only differences between these shorts and the older shorts is that these are a lot darker and they also seem longer. These shorts are awesome for summer and also winter as I'll definitely be able to wear them with leggings. 

These shorts retail at £30.00 and can be bought online at Topshop. The older version of these shorts are also available online too. 

Thanks for reading! Hope you like my lovely shorts! :)

2 comments:

  1. OOOH gorgeous shorts hun, i love the scolloped edging xxx
    pinksugarlump.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous shorts!

    http://lowri-armsaroundamemory.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...