Friday 15 July 2011

O.P.I Nail Varnishes

I recently purchased a few new O.P.I nail varnishes. I bought 3 from Look Fantastic as I had a £5.00 off code to use and then I purchased a couple off Chemist Direct as they were selling O.P.I nail varnishes for £7.19 each! How awesome is that!

Here are my new O.P.I nail varnishes...

From left to right; Pink Flamenco, Shorts Story, Alpine Snow, Fiercely Fiona, Lady In Black.

And here are swatches...

From left to right; Pink Flamenco, Shorts Story, Alpine Snow, Fiercely Fiona, Lady In Black.

On Look Fantastic O.P.I nail varnishes retail at £10.50 each but on Chemist Direct they retail between £7.09 - £8.15 so it might be worth having a look on there if you're looking to buy an O.P.I nail varnish. 

Which O.P.I nail varnish do you like best? It'd be nice to see what all your favourites are :)

Thanks for reading lovely people!
:)

3 comments:

  1. LOVE Fiercly Fiona- perfect for summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only have one OPI! It's the pink glitter 'Teenage Dream.' I really want the Last Friday Night one and Sparkle-icious. I usually buy much cheaper nail polishes because I change them so much and have so many!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Hollie, loving firercely fiona x

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...