Monday 4 July 2011

MAC Collections Update!

I thought I'd inform you all that the new MAC collections have been launched online. After getting in from my lovely trip to ASDA my mamma told me that collections were online, as you can imagine I quickly put the shopping away, grabbed my laptop and went onto the MAC website.

My boyfriend has bought me lots of things from the Fashion Flower collection but I won't be able to swatch any of it as it's for my birthday :)

Here's what he bought me from the Fashion Flower collection...

Fashion Flower Eyeshadows - £11.50 each
Top Row - Fresh Daisy, Aqua
Bottom Row - Free To Be, Groundcover

Fashion Flower Lipsticks - £13.50 each
From left to right; Mlle, Ever Hip

Fashion Flower Beauty Powders - £20.50 each
From left to right; Light Sunshine, Alpha Girl

I did however buy a couple of things from the MAC Semi Precious collection. To be honest I'm a bit disappointed with this collection because to be quite honest, the products look appalling. After looking online at swatches I decided not to buy any of the lipsticks, eyeshadows, blushes or cremesheen glasses. I did plan on buying all four split-fibre brushes but I only ended up buying the eye brushes, the cheek brush is flat and is only good for patting on blush, who realistically pats on powder blush? And the angled face brush looks exactly like a kabuki brush except it's angled, I own quite a few kabuki brushes so didn't really see the point in spending £32.50 just for the sake of it.

Here's what I bought from the Semi Precious collection...

Semi Precious 'Pearl' Mineralise Skinfinish - £20.50

Semi Precious 'Crystal Pink' Mineralise Skinfinish - £20.50

234 Split Fibre Eye Blending Brush - £15.00

235 Split Fibre All Over Eye Brush - £21.00

I really did expect more from the Semi Precious collection but saying that, the MAC collections this year have been very hit and miss. Once my Semi Precious things arrive I shall review them all. 

I also need advice, my mamma is kindly buying me an Inglot palette for my birthday and I need to know what Inglot eyeshadows you love or think are worth buying :) I live nowhere near London so I'm unable to go into the Inglot store. If any of you have any Inglot favs then comment in the box below! :D

Thanks for reading! 
:)

1 comment:

  1. I was disappointed by the Semi precious collection too. I've purchased a blush and of course a few msfs but really i thought they could have made a bigger effort with their first giant collection in a while.

    Have you purchased any of the MAC sized to go collection? I've been thinking of purchasing a mini fix+ for travel but I don't know if it's a limited edition collection so I dont know if I should jump in now or wait till next month :S

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...