I'm not sure when the new sheen supreme lipsticks will be launched but once I know I'll let you all know. I presume that they be launched in September/October as that's when all the other new MAC collections will be launched.
The Seasonally Supreme collection consists of 12 sheen supreme lipsticks, 3 of which are re-promotes. The lipsticks retail at £15.50 each and will be made permanent.
- Tea Ceremony - Pink Beige (Cream)
- Sheer Mandarin - Yellow Orange (Cream)
- Blossom Culture - Soft Pink (Frost)
- Korean Candy - Orange-Red (Cream)
- Supreme Style - Light Coral Pink (Frost)
- Fashion City - Coral Pink (Cream)
- Happy Hibiscus - White Pink (Cream)
- Royal Azalea - Bright Pink (Cream)
- Asian Flower - Lavender (Cream)
- Insanely It - Watermelon Pink (Cream) (Re-promote)
- Bare Again - Beige (Cream) (Re-promote)
- Supremely Confident - Nude (Cream) (Re-promote)
I love the look of all of these lipsticks, especially the pink ones! Which sheen supreme lipsticks do you like?