Sunday 31 July 2011

New Rings....

So I've been making jewellery again! I opted for super duper cake rings as they seem to be a favourite amongst a lot of you. I also decided to make an 'egg & chips' ring as I thought it would be rather funky, I don't know how many of you will like this ring so if you love it lots then please comment below :D

Here are my lovely rings...






These rings will be going onto my shop so if you're keen then check out my shop, here is the link: My Shop. You can also view my shop by clicking the tab at the top of the page.

Thanks for reading!
:)

5 comments:

  1. omg how cute! :] Loooove that cakey one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveee these, particularly the egg and chips and the first cake with the curl on top, so cute! Great job! xxx

    http://firstkisstime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cool! and super cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cake ones so cute!!!

    ~Ashley~

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...