Monday 25 July 2011

Haul - Topshop, Urban Outfitters, Primark...

I've been buying quite a few bits online recently, and last saturday I went shopping and picked up a few things so I thought I'd do a 'collective haul' post as I've got a quite a few bits to show you.

I'll be featuring Topshop, Primark, MAC, Regal Rose and Urban Outfitters in this haul so if you like the sound of that then keep reading.

I have to say that I've probably spent more in Topshop this summer than I ever have before. I think the reason behind this is because Topshop have an awesome range of shorts and I think the basic tees are perfect for summer! I also think that the Topshop summer jewellery is 100% better this year than last year! 

Here are my lovely purchases...

Primark:

Pink Charm Bracelet - £2.00

Silver Angel Wing Earrings - £1.00

MAC:

Eyebrow Pencil in 'Fling' - £11.50

Zoom Fast Lash Mascara - £13.50


Regal Rose:

Large Silver Cross Earrings - £10.00


Urban Outfitters:

American Flag Print Vest - £28.00

Large Silver Cross Necklace - £14.00

Black Cross Double Finger Ring - £12.00

Topshop:

White Body Top - £15.00

Scalloped Edge Denim Shorts - £30.00

American Flag Print Denim Shorts - £34.00


I've hope you've enjoyed my super duper haul! If you have any questions then please feel free to comment below! :D

For those who prefer watching videos then here is my lovely haul video...


Thanks for watching! :D Hope you're all fine and dandy! :)

7 comments:

  1. Fab haul, love everything.

    Sadie x

    http://www.brandnewbutterflywings.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, such a great shopping <333
    http://touch-of-luxury.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. We both bought the same items from Primark. :)

    Love the American shorts & tee xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those things are sooooo cute!!! The scalloped cutoffs are my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been looking for a pair of cross earrings for ages, definitely going to get these ones! x


    http://sammisaysbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving the cross jewellery! xox

    tinybow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you don't mind ,could you please tell me the brand of the shorts with the american flag on it??
    Thank you very much!!:)

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...