Thursday 30 June 2011

June Favourites

So it's this time of the month again, the time where I tell you all my favourite products this month.

Here are my June favourites!...


I thought I would include a couple of 'non makeup' products in this post as it makes my June favourites a little different. 

Vivienne Westwood 'Boudoir' Perfume - 75ml - £58.00

My mamma bought me this for christmas and I have to say that it's the nicest perfume I've ever owned. It's a perfume that can be worn in all seasons and it has a very unusual smell, obviously a nice smell! The bottle is also stunning, I love how the famous 'Orb' is the bottle cap! I also like how the perfume is pink, it's a truly beautiful perfume. 

Clarins Water Comfort One Step Cleanser - 200ml - £18.50

I love this cleanser, it smells divine, it doesn't leave your skin feeling oily whatsoever and it also makes your skin super super soft! I also find that you only have to use a small amount of this cleanser meaning one bottle will last you a while. 
I used to use the normal one step cleanser but found that it left my skin feeling very oily, in the long run this created those lovely things we call blackheads! 
I'm so glad I've started using this water one step cleanser instead, it's fab! I've also tried the one step cleanser for combination/oily skin and I also find that it's just as good. 

MAC Pro Longwear Lipstick in 'Overtime' - £15.50

I have worn this lipstick so much this month, probably because I've been quite busy and have needed to wear a lipstick that will last all day! I featured this lipstick in my recent 'LOTW' post so if you'd like to see a full review on this lipstick then have a read of my 'LOTW' post. 

MAC Zoom Lash Mascara - £13.50

This mascara is fab! It separates lashes evenly, gives you luscious black lashes and has amazing staying power, you literally have to pick off the mascara! :P 

MAC Eyebrow Pencil in 'Lingering' - £11.50

This will probably be my favourite eyebrow pencil of all time. It's a perfect shade, easy to use and best of all, it's a self sharpening pencil! Great for those lazy individuals like myself or those of you who detest pencil shavings.

Lush 'Mint Julips' Lip Scrub - 25g - £4.75

I think this lip scrub is such a fab invention, especially because you can consume it. I have to say the majority of it ends up in my mouth rather than on my lips, it's like After Eights in a jar except this little jar doesn't have the same calorie content as a pack of After Eights.

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in '01 Fair' - £4.19

Best. Concealer. EVER. Yes the writing may have rubbed off and I do find this a little annoying but it is an amazing concealer. The coverage is second to none and it blends really well, what's best is that I actually found a shade that suits my skin tone... YAY!!!

Real Techniques Core Collection 'Contour Brush' - 4 Brushes included - £18.99

This brush is meant to be used for contouring but I use it as a blush brush. I think this brush is perfect for applying blush to the apples of the cheeks. 

Hope you've all enjoyed looking at my June favourites! :)

1 comment:

  1. I really want to try the Real Techniques brushes! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...