Friday 3 June 2011

Friday Favourite - Clarins Gentle Refiner Exfoliating Cream

My Friday favourite this week has to be the Clarins Gentle Refiner Exfoliating Cream. This exfoliator is by far the best exfoliator that I've ever used, and I have to say that my skin has improved so much since using it.

The Clarins Gentle Refiner Exfoliating Cream retails at £24.00 and it is available at any Clarins counter and also the Clarins website.

Here is a little bit of information about the product:
"A rich cream formulated with two different types of microbeads - one exfoliates, the other purifies. Lifts impurities and dead skin cells and tightens pores. Contains soothing Mimosa Tenuiflora extract. For softer, smoother, deeply cleansed skin."

Recently I have found that PanOxyl makes my skin really dry, to the point where it's sore and flakey. I sometimes feel like my skin is so tight I cannot move my mouth. I can usually deal with dry skin but it was getting to the point where it was affecting the way my makeup looked. My foundation would stick to my dry bits and as you can imagine, it really did not look right. I decided to use the Clarins exfoliator on my dry skin. I didn't expect it to do much because my skin was so dry but I was completely amazed with the results. My dry skin had disappeared and my skin felt so soft, it felt like my skin had changed within the space of 5 minutes. I am now able to use my wonderful PanOxyl every day without worrying about dry skin. PanOxyl is such an awesome spot cream and I would recommend it to anyone, I just don't like how it causes severe dry skin.

It is recommended that the exfoliator is used once or twice a week. It can be used on the face and neck and the eye area must be avoided. I apply this to my face using circular motions, leave on for around 5 minutes and then wipe away using my Liz Earle cloth.

Here is the lovely Clarins exfoliator...

I love love love this exfoliator! It's just so lovely. It's lightly scented, the microbeads are just the right size and only a small amount is needed.

If there is one product I would highly recommend buying, then this is it. It's fab!

:D

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Thanks for the post I use to buy my Clarins products via internet 'cos they are cheaper so I usually need someone to tell me if the product is good before hand. My girlfriends don't like Clarins so I'm always looking for someone else to review them. Thanks for your help.

    Maria

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...