Monday 27 June 2011

MUA Pro Palettes - Part Two

Today my Superdrug order arrived so you know what that means... SWATCHES! I'm going to be swatching the 'Dusk Til Dawn' and 'Pretty Pastels' palettes.

The MUA Pro palettes consist of 12 eyeshadows and there are 6 different palettes to choose from. The palettes retail at £4.00 each and can be purchased from Superdrug.


MUA Pro 'Dusk Til Dawn' Palette




Here's the swatches...

Top row:

Bottom row:


MUA Pro 'Pretty Pastels' Palette 




Here's the swatches...

Top row:

Bottom row:

Both palettes are fab but I especially love the 'Dusk Til Dawn' palette, I think the eyeshadows are truly stunning. I cannot wait to use these palettes in future makeup tutorials, I'll quite possibly create a lovely summer look using the 'Pretty Pastels' palette and a dramatic look using the 'Dusk Til Dawn' palette. 

I think the MUA Pro palettes are amazing but saying that, all MUA products are amazing! You can create millions of looks using just one of these palettes which is great, and you only need to use a tiny bit meaning one palette will last you a life time! The eyeshadows are superly pigmented and they go on like a dream, they're rich, creamy and really blend-able! 

Overall rating:

If you would like to see other MUA Pro palette swatches then click on this link: MUA Pro Palette 'Heaven & Earth', 'Starry Night' and 'Glitter Ball' Swatches

Thanks for reading!
:)

4 comments:

  1. Wow these look so pretty! I am definitely going to go out and get them all! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very pretty night makeup. :D

    http://monsterprettyinthecity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Coley,

    I was wondering if you could help me out with some palette decisions. I'm not from the UK so someone else will be purchasing 2 palettes for me, one Sleek and one MUA Pro palette. I'm debating between:

    -MUA: "From Dusk 'Til Dawn" or "Heaven and Earth
    -Sleek: "Original" or "Storm"

    What do you think?

    How do do the quality of the MUA and Sleek eye shadows compare? I'm interested in the versatility of the "Storm" palette because it also includes mattes. However, the beautiful greens in the "Original" palette are calling to me.

    One possibility is that I get MUA "From Dusk 'Til Dawn" and the Sleek "Original" and purchase some single brown matte eyeshadows on the side.

    I don't have much in the way of makeup at home. I already own a NYX 5-colour palette ("I Dream Of St. Marteen", which has neutrals, mostly shimmery). I think that the neutrals in this palette plus the ones on the top row of the MUA "From Dusk 'Til Dawn" palette will render the MUA "Heaven & Earth" palette redundant. Plus, I've heard that H&E runs a bit on the orangey-brown side.

    Anyway, I'd appreciate any help and insight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah! I was also wondering if the colours (i.e. the non-neutral shades) in the Sleek "Original" palette are similar to the colours in the MUA "From Dusk 'Til Dawn" palette. Would I be doubling up on my shades if I purchase both?

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...