Monday 20 June 2011

MAC Eyeshadow in 'Mulch'

If you've read my Shopping In Cardiff post then you'll know that I bought a MAC eyeshadow refill in 'Mulch'. I've been searching for the perfect brown eyeshadow for a while now and after seeing my mums 'Mulch' eyeshadow I decided that I was going to buy it.

MAC describe 'Mulch' as "Red-Brown With Bronze Pearl" but I have to disagree with this description, I'd say it was more of a bronze brown than a red brown. The MAC eyeshadow refills retail at £9.50 each and can be bought from any MAC counter or any MAC free standing store.

Here's 'Mulch'...
And a swatch...
Many thanks for reading!
:)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks forthe swatch doll!It looks so pretty!Going to check!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...