Saturday 25 June 2011

MUA Pro Palettes - Part One

The MUA Pro palettes retail at £4.00 each and there are 6 different palettes to choose from. I'll be swatching the 'Heaven And Earth', 'Glitter Ball' and 'Starry Night' palettes. I have also ordered the 'Pretty Pastels' and 'Dusk Til Dawn' palettes so once they arrive I shall swatch them for you too.

MUA Pro 'Heaven And Earth' Palette



Top row:

Bottom row:

MUA Pro 'Glitter Ball' Palette



Top row:

Bottom row:

MUA Pro 'Starry Night' Palette



Top row:

Bottom row:

Overall, I really like the MUA Pro palettes and I'm happy that I purchased them. Out of the three palettes I'd recommend buying the 'Starry Night' palette as I found this palette had the best colour variety. The 'Glitter Ball' palette also had good colour variety but I think that it contains eyeshadows that cannot be worn everyday, it's a palette for those who like to experiment with colours and it's most definitely a 'summer' palette. I was a little unimpressed with the 'Heaven And Earth' palette as I found that some of the eyeshadows were quite samey. I also found that the brown toned eyeshadows were more of an orange tone, this put me off as I initially bought the palette due to it's vast range of brown eyeshadows.

The pigmentation of all three palettes in amazing. The eyeshadows are super creamy and little eyeshadow is needed. The eyeshadows aren't powdery at all so I would imagine that no fall out occurs when applying them to the eyelid, this I find is a major positive. 

These palettes are great value for money, £4.00 is such a good price for a palette containing 12 eyeshadows. 

Overall rating:

Hope this has been helpful! Thanks for reading! 
:)

5 comments:

  1. These look awesome! Might pick one up when I'm next in boots or superdrug :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though i have the naked palette, i have to have the heaven and earth one, it is only £4! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the look of the Heaven and Earth palette, although it does look like they are perhaps a bit samey like you said. For that price it's worth trying though! Thanks for swatching

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the starry night palette and still haven't used it! those swatches are fab

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was tempted by the heaven and earth palette, but do I really need more brown eyeshadows?? All 3 look pretty good though, and brilliant quality for £4 each! Thanks for the swatches :) xx

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...