Tuesday 21 June 2011

OOTD

So this is my very first OOTD post and if anyone is wondering what on earth 'OOTD' is then it stands for 'Outfit Of The Day'.

I've never been one for really showing pictures of myself as I'm not that way inclined but since seeing a lot of OOTD posts then I thought that I might as well give it a go.

So, here is my OOTD...


I'm not wearing anything spectacular or over the top, it's just plain old me wearing something that I'd usually wear when not going anywhere fancy. Something that most people wear daily.

Where I bought my outfit:
Coral Shirt - Topshop
White Tunic - Topshop
Black Leggings - Topshop
Coral/Gold Necklace - New Look
Pearl Bracelets - Topshop
White High-Top Converse - Office

I'm going for a meal tomorrow so I'll be posting another OOTD. My plan is to wear my beloved palazzo trousers so if you're into floaty trousers then it might be worth checking out tomorrows post. 

Hope you enjoyed! 
:)

7 comments:

  1. My gorgeous girl :) mamma luffs you xxxx <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big fan of the coral shirt!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute!! :] you should do more OOTDs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I love this outfit! Definately do more OOTDs! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Id love to be able to wear leggings with converse as i live in long vest tops and leggings but my short chicken legged 5"1 frame doesnt allow it.

    The coral shirt is beautiful
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous, I love your hair!xx

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...