Sunday 26 June 2011

OOTD

It's officially summer and so far we've had one day of nice weather. I thought I'd do a nice summery OOTD that suits our lovely British weather. Once the weather gets a little better I'll wear this outfit without the leggings.. I desperately need to get my little pale legs out in the sun. 




Oh I love my shorts. They are probably the best thing that I've bought this summer. My addiction to watermelons is also growing rather dramatically.


A necklace to match my awesome shorts. I also wore matching earrings but I forgot to take a picture of those. 

Where I bought my outfit:
Watermelon Shorts - Topshop
White Pocket T-Shirt - Topshop
Black Leggings - Topshop
White Hightop Converse - Office
Watermelon Necklace - Dorothy Perkins

Hope you like my OOTD!
:)

2 comments:

  1. pineapple madness, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shorts are amazing!! LOVE!!!

    http://lowri-armsaroundamemory.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...